Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SleepIsFordEADpEOPLE_3

Here's photos from the reception at Sleep is for Dead People, held last week at Whippersnapper Gallery. this year the reception was held a few days after the actual 24 hour event, to allow the curators and artists to regain their composure after sleep deprivation..while I was glad to sleep after the show, I did think there was a charm to forcing the artists to actually be sociable on no sleep right away, but then again, I'm funny like that.

overall I thought this year (the third semi-annual) turned out the best work, even though I think I had more fun the past two years.

Unfortunately I dont remember all the artists names, so rather than leave anyone out, I'll leave them all out, and if interested you can find more info via Whippersnapper gallery




























































No comments: