Sunday, August 19, 2007

P4 design current events

Wow, it's really turned out to be a crazy summer for freelance gigs, lots of projects under the belt, and more on the way... this update is just a taste.

Here's some pics from the opening reception at Ukula last night
(I showed "The Girl" -part of the 'sex sells' series)
-portion of the proceeds from this show will go to the children's wish foundation of Canada.






Recently I painted this canvas for a friend, Here's a progress shot and comparison (to photo reference), as well as the final piece completed:

-I'm really interested in doing portrait work, so I will welcome any offers for portrait commissions on top of my current workload




Here's a new sketch:


and here's a piece in process (started tonight, got too dark to finish -final will be on p4design.org)





coming up, I will be posting pictures of a set mural I did for Amp'd Canada" TV network, as well as a top secret project for Circa Nightclub.

No comments: