Friday, August 3, 2007

Aint nuthin but Paint Huffin.. Live Body Painting

Heres some upcoming event news:


1.
This Saturday I will be painting a set of Flats for Canadian Wrestling Revolution ( a pilot being shot for Amp'd tv) at the CBC building.
Here is the conceptual drawing:


2.
Got confirmation for a live-body-painting event to be held at The Social this Thursday August 9th




3.
On August 10 I will be showing a piece in Montreal as part of the "Toronto Streets"
exhibit. this show will compliment the underpressure graffiti festival taking place August 11-13. The show will highlight the works of prolific Toronto graffiti writers' work on canvas. The show is being held at Le Kopshop

I will most likely bring this piece:




4.
On august 18th I will be showing a canvas at Ukula as part of a group show, for the month. For this event I've decided to show "the girl" since she was cut out of the exhibit at Whippersnapper for space. Theres some nice complex styles going on in this piece, which really dont show in photos, so if you're in the area, go check it out. (It WILL be for sale)


I think thats about it for now..stay tuned for pics

No comments: