Monday, July 16, 2007

Whippersnapper-the wrap up

Here's some pics from the show at whippersnapper this past weekend.
It was a bit of a weird group of artists. With a large portion of the show dedicated to youth/community arts groups, it felt a little disconnected. My work was edited down from the 5 pieces I hoped to have hang- for space reasons, which is always disapointing, but as far as things go, I couldn't complain, since there were other artists who also only had a small showing.

I would have liked to show more of this new collection, and as it stood, it was really hard to get a feeling for the aesthetic in the work, which sadly, is kind of the point...oh well.. C' est La vie..

so without further adieu
(p.s. apologies to the artists whose names I did not get)










-next update Ive got some new pieces on the go, and I shot about 15 progress shots of one of them, so when I can generate an animated .gif, or slideshow for that I will post it here..

-also Ive got video of my MTV appearance on its way via snail mail, so I will be you-tube-ing that asap.


T.

No comments: