Thursday, July 12, 2007

Exhibit at Whippersnapper July 14th.

I'll be participating in a group show at whippersnapper gallery this month.


Opening reception Saturday July 14th.
Located at 587A College st. (above china doll)
reception will start at 7 pm, and likely go until about 10 or 11pm.

I'm pretty excited about this show, since it will be the unveiling of my new series titled
"Sex Sells"
which features pinup and portraits of women. the work is very illustration based, which I suppose is a reflection of my work as an illustrator for the last few years. With these pieces however I am attempting to merge a variety of influences into a stylish hybrid collection.

Taking influence from tattoo art, graffiti, and pinup illustration; I think this is a series that will surprise many of my collectors and fans.
(Ha! look at me, with 'collectors' and' fans'... :P )


So with no further adieu, heres some images:
(excuse the quality-photobucket or blogger seems to be enlarging the images)











No comments: