Sunday, September 23, 2007

ManifesTO wrap up...

Sunday September 23rd 2007 was the final day of ManifesTO's inaugural event.

The event started at 8am for me. On arrival I set about to getting the graffiti wall in place. Using event fencing systems from Modulok, we secured 19 canvas in a row to create a 70 foot wall for the selected local artists to paint.
By noon all the artists had begun painting, and unfortunately I came to realize my camera's batteries were dead-so unfortunately I wasn't able to capture the painting process, although photos will be available soon.
(I'll make an official post when the press images form the event become available.)

A Blank wall of Canvas





Eventually I managed to run home and put my Camera on the charger for a half hour and get the finished pieces...
manifesTO 2007 featured the work of Local Artists:
Homesick-Mes3-Fathom-STOne-Rony-Skam-Bacon-ArtChild-Slon

Skam www.skam.net



HomeSick

Fathom

Skam

ST-One

Bacon

HSA Crew

BGK by Slon (ArtChild Painting in background)




Since My camera was out of commission for most of the day I only really got a few concert shots beause I was busy supervising the graffiti area..

MasiaOne performing as "MayJah1 and the RedStripes"



The Flagpole @ nathan Phillips Square (City Hall)


A perfect Fall afternoon on the steps of Toronto City Hall


I caught more video than photos after dark, just because the lighting seemed to be workign better in video...I'll be uploading a ton of video to my youtube account as over the next day or so...
Here's a good shot of Zaki Ibrahim & friends.




Video's on their way next....

No comments: