Saturday, June 23, 2007

Just updated my website: http://www.p4design.org


In other news:
thanks go out to bboy Jedi and MasiaOne for rescuing "thicket" from Gypsy Coop, which was sold and shut down almost a year ago, with two of my pieces still in it. I've been watching in the windows waiting for someone to be around so I could reclaim the pieces, since the owners were nowhere to be found. the image in the top left corner shows just how dusted up this piece was before I cleaned it up.

Also, check out the interior design mural I did as a private commission last summer (finally got back for pictures) it's a bit subtle to make out, but basically I surrounded this apt with 2 colours of tech striping, in a glossy almost transparent ice blue, and complimented it with a more solid grey blue. I hope to be able to do more interior mural work like this in the future, (hint hint..yes I'm taking orders :P )



No comments: